Are you looking for a banking app that offers no monthly fee? Chime allows you to deposit money, pay bills, and keep track of your finances all in one place. And all this without any fee.
When you first sign up with the app, you earn a $100 Chime sign up bonus in a few steps. After that, you can use your referral link to earn another $100 with the Chime referral bonus. The more friends you invite, the more money you make. Terms and conditions for this offer are discussed later in the article.
Want to earn $100 for free? Check out the best apps with a $100 sign up bonus.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the simplest ways to earn Chime sign up bonus and a $100 referral bonus, so you can start earning money today.
This article may contain affiliate links. We earn a small commission when you click on our affiliate links or use our promo codes, with no extra cost to you! Please read our affiliate disclosure to know more.
Currently, Chime is offering a $100 bonus to all new members. This offer applies to the members of the Chime Spending Account.
Chime Sign up Bonus: Earn $100 in a Few Steps!
With the Chime sign up bonus, you can earn a $100 bonus just for making a direct deposit of $200 or more within the first 45 days of opening your Chime Spending Account.
How to Get Chime Bonus?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting you started:
- Click on our chime referral bonus link to sign up for a new account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your account registration and set up your Chime Spending Account.
- Within the first 45 days of opening your account, make a direct deposit of $200 or more from your employer or another income source.
That’s it! The $100 bonus will be automatically credited to your account within 2 business days.
Who doesn’t like earning free money just by creating an account? Use the best hacks and earn a $25 sign up bonus for each account.
Chime Referral Bonus: Earn Up to $1000 in a Year!
Just like the Chime sign up bonus, their referral bonus is a great way to earn free money. With their referral program, you can earn up to $1,000 per calendar year just by inviting people to sign up for Chime.
How to Earn Chime Referral Bonus?
- Open the Chime app and tap on “Settings” in the top left corner.
- Select “Invite Friends” from the Settings screen.
- Choose which contacts you’d like to invite from your contact list, customize the message, and hit send.
- Alternatively, you can tap “Share” from the Invite Friends screen to copy and paste your customized referral link into emails or on social media.
Looking to save money for college? Check out the complete guide on Upromise promotions and earn up to $500 with the Chime referral bonus.
Chime Referral Program Terms
Before you start earning a referral bonus, you need to keep in mind a few things:
- Unique referral link: The person you refer should use your unique referral link to sign up for a new Chime Spending Account.
- Payroll direct deposit: Within 45 days of opening the account, the person you refer must receive a payroll direct deposit of at least $200 from their employer or payroll provider.
- ACH Deposit: The direct deposit must be an ACH (Automated Clearing House) deposit and not a transfer from another bank or financial institution.
- Payout time: Both you and the person you refer will receive the referral bonus within 2 business days after the person you refer meets the direct deposit requirement.
You can earn up to $1,000 in Chime referral rewards each calendar year.
Chime Vs Albert
Chime, Albert, and other digital banks have been gaining popularity in recent years due to their convenient and accessible features. But which one of these is best for you?
Let’s take a closer look at Chime and Albert and highlight their similarities and differences.
|No monthly fees, minimum balance fees, or overdraft fees.
|No monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
|Early direct deposit.
|No direct deposit feature.
|Provides financial advice and personalized savings recommendations.
|Visa debit card.
|No debit card.
|No ATM fees.
|No ATM fees for over 55,000 ATMs.
|Optional overdraft protection.
|No overdraft protection.
|Cashback rewards on certain purchases.
|No cash back rewards program.
If you’re looking for a banking service that provides early direct deposit, automatic savings, and cashback rewards, then Chime may be the best option for you.
With that said, Chime is a great banking app that offers no monthly fee and allows you to deposit money, pay bills, and keep track of your finances all in one place.
And with Chime sign up bonus and referral bonus you can earn up to $1000 in a calendar year. With Chime, you can easily claim your bonuses by following a few simple steps.
But, before you start earning a bonus, do keep in mind all the terms and conditions mentioned in this guide.
How can I get free money on Chime?
One way to get free money on Chime is through their referral program. By inviting your friends and family to sign up for Chime using your referral link, both you and the person you refer can earn a $100 bonus.
Does Chime give you $100 dollars?
Yes, Chime offers a $100 sign-up bonus when you open a Chime Spending Account with a referral link and make a direct deposit of $200.
Is Chime a real bank?
Yes, Chime is a real bank that is FDIC-insured through The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A. Chime offers various banking services such as checking and savings accounts, debit cards, and mobile banking features.